The following questions are a good representation of the major areas of my study. All fall within theolgy and applied theology categories, and all of the are very important for the sake of the gospel and the glory of God.
1. Discuss the [[Biblical Theology of Mission]]. Include in your response relevant biblical texts and key resources that address this topic well.
2. How can a deep understanding of immigration and missions to immigrants in the past help us do better ministry today?
3. Develop an [[Informed Strategy for US Immigrant Engagement]] in the 21st century.
4. What is my position on [[Contextualization on the Mission Field]], and how would I teach others to do it well?
5. How might the local church [[Equip Potential North American Missionaries]] to reach cities for Christ?
6. How can we effectively evaluate missionaries and ones sents for Great Commission ministry?
7. What are the [[Critical Issues Facing North American Missionaries]] today?
## Gardening to be done
- [ ] Compile outlines into notes in commonplace book
- [ ] Include historical analysis question
- [ ] Include two missiologists question with biopics
- [ ] Include missionary evaluation question
- [ ] Finish filling outlines
- [ ] Divide outlines into atomic, linked notes
- [ ] Come up with proofs for critical issues