### Priority of Missions
* Ashford, Riley. _Gospel of Our King_. Baker Academic, 2019.
* DeYoung, Kevin, and Greg Gilbert. _What Is the Mission of the Church?: Making Sense of Social Justice, Shalom, and the Great Commission_. Crossway, 2011.
* Greear, J. D. _Gaining By Losing: Why the Future Belongs to Churches That Send_. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2015.
* Hesselgrave, David J. _Paradigms in Conflict: 10 Key Questions in Christian Missions Today_. Grand Rapids: Kregel Publications, 2005.
* Piper, John. _Let the Nations Be Glad!: The Supremacy of God in Missions_. Baker Academic, 2010.
* Stott, John. _Christian Mission in the Modern World_. Downers Grove: InterVarsity Press, 2015.
### Cultural Acquisition and Cross-Cultural Communication
* Elmer, Duane. _Cross-Cultural Conflict: Building Relationships for Effective Ministry_. Unknown edition. IVP Academic, 1993.
* ———. _Cross-Cultural Connections: Stepping Out and Fitting In Around the World_. 53187th edition. IVP Academic, 2002.
* ———. _Cross-Cultural Servanthood: Serving the World in Christlike Humility_. 2007 or Later Printing edition. IVP Books, 2006.
* Lanier, Sarah A. _Foreign to Familiar: A Guide to Understanding Hot - And Cold - Climate Cultures_. 1st edition. Mc Dougal Publishing Company, 2000.
* Green, Michael. _Evangelism in the Early Church_. Revised ed. edition. Grand Rapids, Mich: Eerdmans, 2004.
* Newman, Randy, and Lee Strobel. _Questioning Evangelism: Engaging People’s Hearts the Way Jesus Did_. 2 edition. Kregel Publications, 2017.
* Packer, J. I., and Mark Dever. _Evangelism and the Sovereignty of God_. Americanized edition. IVP Books, 2012.
### Church Planting & Replanting
* Clifton, Clint J., and Lon Solomon. _Church Planting Thresholds: A Gospel-Centered Guide_, n.d.
* Keller, Timothy. _Center Church: Doing Balanced, Gospel-Centered Ministry in Your City_. Zondervan, 2012.
* McKinley, Mike. _Church Planting Is for Wimps (Redesign): How God Uses Messed-Up People to Plant Ordinary Churches That Do Extraordinary Things (9Marks)_. Redesign edition. Crossway, 2017.
* Coleman, Robert E., and Billy Graham. _The Master Plan of Evangelism_. 2 edition. Revell, 2010.
### Diaspora Missions
* Fries, Micah, and Keith Whitfield, eds. _Islam and North America: Loving Our Muslim Neighbors_. B&H Academic, 2018.
* Payne, J. D. _Strangers Next Door: Immigration, Migration and Mission_. Downers Grove, Ill: IVP Books, 2012.
### Missionary Biography
* Akin, Daniel L., and David Platt. _Ten Who Changed the World_. B&H Books, 2012.
* Anderson, Courtney. _To the Golden Shore: The Life of Adoniram Judson_. Anniversary Edition. Judson Pr, 1987.
* Elliot, Elisabeth. _Through Gates of Splendor_. Revised, Updated edition. Tyndale Momentum, 2002.
* Piper, John. _Filling up the Afflictions of Christ: The Cost of Bringing the Gospel to the Nations in the Lives of William Tyndale, Adoniram Judson, and John Paton ( Edition) (Volume 5)_. Reprint edition. Crossway, 2014.
### Creating a Sending Culture in Your Church
* [Less Talk, More Action: Moving Past the Rhetoric of Multiplication](https://www.ubahouston.org/blog/2019/2/20/less-talk-more-action-moving-past-the-rhetoric-of-multiplication) by Keelan Cook
* [Developing a Standard for Missionary Sending: What does a Cross-cultural Missionary Look Like?](https://www.theupstreamcollective.org/blog/what-does-a-cross-cultural-missionary-look-like) by Nathan Sloan
* [Three Principles for Developing a Sending Culture in Your Church](https://www.imb.org/2018/10/24/principles-developing-sending-culture/) by William Whaley
* [Evangelism? That's Just Not My Gift](https://www.theupstreamcollective.org/blog/evangelism-not-my-gift) by D. Scott Hildreth
* [How to Share the Gospel: A Quick Word on Narratives and Themes](https://keelancook.com/2016/08/22/how-to-share-the-gospel-a-quick-word-on-narratives-and-themes/) by Keelan Cook
* [Evangelism is Sharing an Experience, Not Closing a Deal](https://lifewayvoices.com/discipleship-evangelism/evangelism-is-sharing-an-experience-not-closing-a-deal/) by D. Scott Hildreth
* [A Warning Concerning Religious Categories](https://keelancook.com/2016/12/05/a-warning-concerning-religious-categories/) by Keelan Cook
* [How to Ask Someone About Their Religion (And Actually Discover What They Really Believe)](https://keelancook.com/2016/04/22/how-to-ask-someone-about-their-religion-and-actually-discover-what-they-really-believe/) by Keelan Cook
* [Is Our Understanding of Discipleship Anemic?](https://keelancook.com/2016/08/05/is-our-understanding-of-discipleship-anemic/) by Keelan Cook
* [Discipleship is Being on Mission and Taking Others With You](https://keelancook.com/2016/08/15/discipleship-is-being-on-mission-and-taking-others-with-you/) by Keelan Cook
* [Two Lost Aspects of Discipleship](https://keelancook.com/2016/11/28/two-lost-aspects-of-discipleship/) by Keelan Cook
* [The Discipleship Spiral: Doing to learn, and learning to do.](https://keelancook.com/2016/09/12/the-discipleship-spiral-doing-to-learn-and-learning-to-do/) by Keelan Cook
* [How Do You Measure Discipleship?](https://keelancook.com/2017/03/06/how-do-you-measure-discipleship/) by Keelan Cook
### Cross-cultural Missions