>[!Note] This note is on my list of [[Important Questions to Answer]].*
* [[A Whole Bible Theology of Mission]]
* [[Mission and Missions]]
* The [[Mission of God]]
* The [[Mission of God's People]]
## Key Resources
* Goheen, Michael W. *[A Light to the Nations: The Missional Church and the Biblical Story.](https://amzn.to/460C4lT)* Baker Academic, 2011.
* Kostenberger, Andreas J., and Peter T. O’Brien. *Salvation to the Ends of the Earth: A Biblical Theology of Mission.* Leicester, England : Downers Grove, Ill: Apollos / Inter-Varsity Press, 2001.
* Ott, Craig, Stephen J. Strauss, and Timothy C. Tennent. *[Encountering Theology of Mission: Biblical Foundations, Historical Developments, and Contemporary Issues.](https://amzn.to/3rqc2JN)* Encountering Mission. Grand Rapids: Baker Academic, 2010.
* Stott, John. *[Christian Mission in the Modern World.](https://amzn.to/48lRt1L)* Downers Grove: InterVarsity Press, 2015.
* Tennent, Dr Timothy. *[Invitation to World Missions: A Trinitarian Missiology for the Twenty-First Century.](https://amzn.to/3ZtEVS8)* Invitation to Theological Studies. Grand Rapids: Kregel Academic, 2010.
* Wright, Christopher J. H. *[The Mission of God’s People: A Biblical Theology of the Church's Mission.](https://amzn.to/452cID0)* Biblical Theology for Life. Grand Rapids: Zondervan Academic, 2010.
* Wright, Christopher J. H. *[The Mission of God: Unlocking the Bible’s Grand Narrative.](https://amzn.to/3PNgmwb)* Downers Grove, Ill: IVP Academic, 2006.
*© 2023 Keelan Cook. All rights reserved. This site may earn from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate.*